1. What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- Entrepreneurship for a cause, contributing to uplifting standard of living.
It is your regular business model with Profits and Losses - You can be rich and well established too!!!
- Aim is to create a product/service which is 'purely' for social benefit.
2. What are the various areas? (In broad terms, to begin with)
These two are primary requirements of any society. If these are available, then many other aspects can be addressed - Poverty, Quality of life etc.
3. How can individuals come together?
- People with common thoughts and chosen area to establish an organization.
- Commitment to enhance Quality of Life.
4. Is there a difference between Entrepreneurship Vs. Social Entrepreneurship?
- Desire to be an Entrepreneur with a difference while doing your regular work! - You need not give up your regular job, and still be an entrepreneur of your choice marking a difference...
- Changing the way we live...